The terms “We”/”Us”/”Our”/” Company”/” The Company” individually and collectively refer to Chain Wide Technologies Private Limited and the terms “Visitor” or” User” refer to the users. The terms “Website”, “Platform”, “PlayDoKids” individually and collectively refer to the playdokids.com website.
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this Website (“Website”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and/or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions because they are binding on all users of this Website.
Use of Platform and Services
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Merchants alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, taxes, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after-sales services related to products and services. PlayDoKids does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Merchants. PlayDoKids may, however, offer support services to Merchants in respect to order fulfilment, payment collection, call centre, and other services, pursuant to independent contracts executed by it with the Merchants.
- PlayDoKids does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, identity, creditworthiness, etc.) of any of the Merchants. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular Merchant that you choose to deal with on the Platform and use your best judgment in that behalf. All Merchant offers and third party offers are subject to respective party terms and conditions. PlayDoKids takes no responsibility for such offers.
- PlayDoKids neither make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform nor does implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. PlayDoKids accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- PlayDoKids is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Merchants on the Platform. PlayDoKids cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Merchants will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. PlayDoKids is not responsible for unsatisfactory or non-performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back-ordered.
- PlayDoKids is operating an online marketplace and assumes the role of facilitator, and does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Merchant on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Merchant. At no time shall PlayDoKids hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall PlayDoKids have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyer and Merchant.
- PlayDoKids is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for the sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Merchant and the Buyer. In case of complaints from the Buyer pertaining to an unsatisfactory product, service, quality, or any other such issues, PlayDoKids shall notify the same to Merchant and shall also redirect the Buyer to the consumer call centre of the Merchant. The Merchant shall be liable for redressing Buyer complaints.
- In the event you raise any complaint on any Merchant accessed using our Platform, we shall assist you to the best of our abilities by providing relevant information to you, such as details of the Merchant and the specific Order to which the complaint relates, to enable satisfactory resolution of the complaint.
- Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
- Eligibility – To register for an account, you must be at least 13 years old. To subscribe and make payments, you must be at least 18 years old or have your parent’s permission. If you know a user is under the age of 13, please report them to us at [email protected]
Illegal Activities – Don’t break the law or encourage others to break the law.
Abuse – Don’t harass or bully others, or promote violence or hatred towards others.
Personal Information – Don’t distribute others’ personal information or otherwise abuse it. Creators with access to their users’ personal information should not use it for anything unrelated to PlayDoKids.
Fraud – Don’t post information that is false or otherwise misleading.
Impersonation – Don’t impersonate anyone. Don’t use another’s account, or allow others to use your account.
Username Squatting – Don’t create an account to prevent others from using the name or to sell the name.
Intellectual Property – Don’t infringe on others’ intellectual property rights.
Spam – Don’t spam others or distribute unsolicited advertising material.
Malware – Don’t use PlayDoKids to host or distribute, malicious or destructive software.
Endorsement – Don’t claim support by PlayDoKids without our prior written approval.
Service Degradation – Don’t degrade others’ use of PlayDoKids.
Data Mining – Don’t crawl, scrape or otherwise index information on PlayDoKids without our explicit written or mail permission.
Content Sharing – Distributing a creator’s content without explicit permission can expose yours to legal litigation from the creator.
Reverse Engineering – Don’t take apart PlayDoKids to figure out our secret sauce. If you want to know just get in touch with us at [email protected]
Listing Owner Conduct
Listing owners can list their business that users can view, contact or book appointments via PlayDoKids.
You must also follow our rules about content.
To become a listing owner with PlayDokids, you should own a business that offers services to kids and can simply add your listing with us from the Front End. Make sure, you claim the listing to access all the features, and the dashboard PlayDoKids offers.
We restrict some types of content.
Do not create any content that depicts explicitly sexual or violent acts in graphic detail.
Do not create content using others’ intellectual property, unless you have written permission to use it, or your use is protected by fair use.
Any content that is illegal under Indian or local state laws or laws of the region that you reside in.
We are not a party to the agreement between listing owners and end-users. If a user reports any listings stating the data is not reliable or any misrepresentation with the business listings, appropriate action will be taken after a thorough investigation.
The Website is a platform for 3rd party listing owners to showcase and reach their target audience. As such, the complete ownership of the claimed listings rests with such listing owners. The Company DOES NOT claim any ownership on such content, and it is solely the right and prerogative of the respective content creator.
The content creator is responsible for original authorship and ensuring that the complete rights of the content published on the Website rest with the listing owner and that it respects the local laws. The Website will not be held liable for content plagiarism or claims of ownership by any other party or violation of local regulations by a listing owner. If however such a dispute is raised by another credible business owner by contacting the Company, the Company reserves the complete right to take down such listings from the Website and further penalizing the listing owner for claiming the other person’s business by completely removing their presence and all of their other listings from the Website.
We do not screen or endorse any content on the Website. If you see content that violates these terms, then let us know and we may remove it.
By posting content on to Website you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, reproduce, distribute, perform, publicly display or prepare derivative works of your content. The purpose of this license is to allow us to operate PlayDoKids, promote PlayDoKids and promote your content on PlayDoKids. We are not trying to steal your content or listings or use it in an exploitative way. You may not post material that infringes on others’ intellectual property or proprietary rights. Users may not use content posted by owners in any way not authorized by the listing owners.
USE OF CONTENT
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned or used under licence, by the business and/or its associate entities who feature on this Website. You may not otherwise use, reproduce, distribute, perform, publicly display or prepare derivative works of our content unless we give you permission in writing. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited. You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organization’s or entity’s written permission.
The content we curate is protected by copyright, trademark and trade secret laws. Some examples of our content are the text on the site, our logo, and our codebase. We grant you a license to use our logo and other copyrights or trademarks to promote your business listings.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
(A) Security Rules: Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation,
Accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access.
Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”.
Sending unsolicited electronic mail, SMS, push notifications including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and/or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules: Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material:
that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation OR in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others OR that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
If you believe that any content on PlayDoKids infringes your copyrights, please send written notice to [email protected]
This notice should include the following information:
The electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
A description of the exact location or the URL on PlayDoKids of the content that you claim is infringing. This description must allow us to find and identify the content.
Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
A statement by you that: a) you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, the copyright owner, or the owner’s agent, b) all information contained in your copyright notice is accurate. c) under penalty of perjury, you are either the copyright owner or authorized to act on their behalf.
In certain circumstances, we may also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers when they are found violating the guidelines.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
Users may create content on PlayDoKids in “Rate and Reviews” or “Lead Forms” or “chats”. All such content has to comply with the policies mentioned in this document. Your continued use of PlayDoKids is conditional upon acknowledgement and acceptance of the following:
- PlayDoKids does not vet or verify the identities of its users or Listing owners who are listing their business on its Platform.
- PlayDoKids does not verify or endorse the views of users who are publishing content on its platform, including content that may be of the nature of “business recommendation”. Relying on the opinions of such business owners to make any decisions, is purely at the risk of the end-user.
- PlayDoKids has no way to vet or verify any claims or reports or opinions expressed in any listings or content posted on its platform by its users, yet it tries to keep an eye.
- PlayDoKids is not responsible or liable for the quality, accuracy, integrity, reliability or timeliness of any claim, news, information, artwork or opinion published by listing owners on its Platform.
- PlayDoKids reserves the right to remove any content which is reported to violate any policy outlined in this document.
- You, as a user, are responsible for fact-checking or assessing the accuracy and utility of any report or claim or businesses published by another user or listing owner on PlayDoKids.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of the Website or their breach of the terms. Further, you, as a creator agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from claims by the users of the Website, the Securities and Exchange Board of India or any other regulatory or law enforcement agency.
PlayDoKids is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind. Any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any other warranty is excluded to the greatest extent permitted by law. The disclaimers of warranty under this clause also apply to our affiliates and third-party service providers.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
User agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of User’s transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to User, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event, shall Company’s total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
To the extent permitted by law, our liability for damages is limited to the amount of money we have earned through your use of PlayDoKids. We are specifically not liable for loss associated with failure to deliver content and from losses caused by conflicting contractual agreements.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
In no event shall Company or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website Material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
We encourage you to contact us if you have an issue. If a dispute does arise out of these terms or related to your use of PlayDoKids, and it cannot be resolved after you talk with us, then it must be resolved in Bangalore under Karnataka law.
Karnataka law, excluding its conflict of law provisions, governs these terms and all other PlayDoKids policies. If a lawsuit does arise, both parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
These terms and any referenced policies are the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all prior agreements. If any provision of these terms is held to be unenforceable, that provision is modified to the extent necessary to enforce it. If a provision cannot be modified, it is severed from these terms, and all other provisions remain in force. If either party fails to enforce a right provided by these terms, it does not waive the ability to enforce any rights in the future.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]